All too often you will find yourself forgetting your DBS/POSB Credit Card/ Debit Card/ ATM card or even CDA card PIN number.
There are just too many numbers to remember in our life!
By the way, it is also a good practice to change your POSB/DBS ATM/Credit/Debit card PIN once in a while.
Listed below are 3 ways that you can reset the card PIN at the comfort of your home.
1) Change PIN Using DBS/POSB digibank Mobile
- Log in to your digibank Mobile.
- Tap on More tab.
- Under Manage Cards & Loans section, tap on Reset Card PIN.
- Select the Card that you wanted to reset PIN.
- Key in your New PIN, then Tap on CHANGE PIN.
2) Change PIN Using DBS/POSB digibank Online
- Log in to your digibank Online.
- Authenticate the transaction.
- Under Cards dropdown, click on Reset Card PIN.
- Select the desired Card for resetting PIN, and key in your New Card PIN and click Submit.
3) Change PIN Using DBS/POSB Online Form
- Go to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg/DBSObWeb/processpweb.htm?applicationType=PinMailer
- Click on Use my Card and PIN
- Select your Identification Type and enter your Identification Number. Enter the Last 4 Digits of your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number and Card PIN, then click Submit.
- Authenticate the transaction with SMS OTP.
- Select the desired Card for resetting PIN, enter your New Card PIN, and click Submit.
Change PIN Using POSB/DBS ATM
For this, you will need to physically make your way there in order to change your PIN number at POSB/DBS ATM.
First, find the location of the ATM near you:
Remember to bring along your card and existing card PIN.
Lastly, at the ATM, Under More Services > Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking > Change Card PIN
Tips on Changing Card PIN
Here are some good tips on choosing a good PIN number that you can remember,
PIN numbers are personal, it is your responsibility to keep it safe.
I hope this article helped you in changing your PIN easily.