Last updated: 9 November 2022
This is the Cookies Policy (the “Policy”) for Singapore-bank.net, accessible from https://singapore-bank.net/. To make this site function properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. These cookies are downloaded to your computer to improve your browsing experience as well as other purposes that are outlined in this Policy.
Accordingly, this Policy is a legally binding agreement between you (“user,” “visitor,” “you,” or “your”) and this Website administrator or operator (“administrator,” “operator,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This cookies policy page describes what cookies are, what information they gather, why, and how they’re being used by Singapore-bank.net and any of its related products and services (the “Services”). We will also share how to control and disable these cookies and withdraw consent to collect cookies. However, please know that these actions may downgrade some aspects of this site’s functionality.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are those small pieces of data stored in text files saved on your mobile device or computer when you visit a website. Cookies allow the website’s server to record and store your actions and preferences, such as login information, user history, language settings, font settings, colour settings, and other display preferences, over a particular period. Cookies ensure visitors do not have to continuously re-enter their details or information whenever they revisit the site or surf between pages.
Cookies are used to remember your preferences for single visits through sessional cookies or multiple repeat visits through permanent cookies.
Cookies are essential for our website to function optimally and enhance website performance for a better user experience. The website administrator(s) controls all cookies used on the site and grants third parties access for statistics and analytics purposes. Cookies are needed to remember to identify visitors and remember their site actions and online behaviours.
How to Control Cookies
You can disable cookies setting by adjusting the option on your browser settings (see your browser “Help” for more details). However, please be aware that the act of disabling cookies will affect your visit’s functionality and the use of this website and many others. Unfortunately, disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. In most cases, there are no website standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to the site. It is recommended that you enable cookies for optimal site functionality and service.
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.com, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
The Cookies We Use
Sessional cookies are temporary cookies that are operational during your visit and expire when you close the browser.
Permanent cookies store and retain your site preferences on your mobile device or computer even after you close the browser or your mobile device or computer.
Necessary cookies allow the website to provide a better user experience when navigating the website, its services, and features. These cookies allow us to recognize if you have created and logged into an account to access site content.
Functionality cookies allow the website to operate optimally, following your site preferences for future visits. These recognize your site username and customizations.
Analytical cookies allow first-party and affiliated third-party services to collect and store aggregated sate for statistical and analytical purposes on how our visitors use the website. While these cookies respect visitors’ privacy and personal information, they optimize the user experience.
Site preferences Cookies
First-party cookies are the cookies explained above that are set by the website.
- Google Analytics: To understand how you use the site and ways to improve your site experience. As a result, these cookies may track your use of the site, time spent on the site, and its pages to allow us to continue producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, we refer you to see the official Google Analytics page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/11397207?hl=en
- Statcounter: To better understand how visitors are interacting with our website which helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. As a result, these cookies may track your use of the site, time spent on the site, which web pages you are most interested in, etc. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors. For more information on Statcounter cookies, we refer you to see the official Statcounter page: https://statcounter.com/support/faq/316-what-to-include-in-your-privacy-policy/
- Google tag manager: GTM is used as a means to deploy certain services on our Site, such as Google Analytics, Statcounter, etc. These services receive data from GTM when a user visits the Site, and we use it to track their behavior across our Site and measure Site performance. For more information on GTM cookies, we refer you to see the official GTM page: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/9323295?hl=en
- Google Maps API: To allow visitors to easily find out locations of services such as branches, ATM locations through the use of Google maps. For more information on Google Maps API cookies, we refer you to see the official Google page: https://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps/ & https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Elfsight: To enhance our visitors’ experience, services such as Google Maps, etc are implemented through Elfsight’s variety of website widgets. For more information on Elfsight cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://elfsight.com/privacy-policy/
- Involve.me: To allow visitors to perform simple calculations on Site. For more information on Involve.me cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://www.involve.me/privacy/
- Calconic: To allow visitors to perform complex calculations on Site. For more information on Calconic cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://www.calconic.com/privacy
- SearchIQ: To make the Site’s search fast and more relevant. For more information on SearchIQ cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://www.searchiq.co/privacy-policy.html
- Twitter: To enhance the Site’s content with Twitter embeds. For more information on Twitter cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Facebook: To enhance the Site’s content with Facebook embeds. For more information on Facebook cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/
- Instagram: To enhance the Site’s content with Instagram embeds. For more information on Instagram cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy
- YouTube: To enhance the Site’s content with YouTube embeds. For more information on YouTube cookies, we refer you to see the official page: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/10364219
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to our site’s user interaction. Cookies may be used to provide you with a consistent experience on the site and understand our user’s preferred optimizations.
- We use Google AdSense service, which uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to our users. For more information on Google AdSense, we refer you to see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3394713
- We rely on adverts to offset the running costs of this site and generate revenue for further development. We use behavioural advertising cookies to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your specific interests and presenting similar interests.
Amendments and Modifications
Singapore-bank.net reserves the right to modify this Policy and its terms as they relate to this website and services at any time, effective and in full force upon posting the updated version on the website.
Please check this page regularly for updates. The continued use of the website and its services after that shall constitute your consent to such amendments and modifications.
You hereby acknowledge that you have read this Cookies Policy and agree to all its provisions, terms, and conditions. By continuing to access and use this website and its services, you also agree to be legally bound by this Cookies Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy, you are not permitted to continue to access or use this website and its services.