How To Edit PayNow In Standard Chartered
Are you looking to change the Standard Chartered account that is linked to your PayNow or are you looking to change your PayNow display name?
Either way, you are in the right place!
You can edit your Standard Chartered PayNow profile easily by following this simple step-by-step guide!
How To Edit PayNow In Standard Chartered With iBanking
Login to Standard Chartered Online Banking
- Enter “Username” & “Password“
- Click “Login“
Click on “Manage PayNow Registration”
- Under “Accounts”
- Go to “PayNow”
- Click on “Manage PayNow Registration”
Click “Edit” Icon
Click on “ACCOUNT NUMBER” to change
- Select the “ACCOUNT NUMBER” to change the associating account at the dropdown box
- You can also change the “DISPLAY NAME”
- Click “NEXT”
Here are some guides on registering PayNow or deregistering PayNow to your StandChart account.
- Screengrab from Standard Chartered