Intending to transfer money to another person?
It is easy to add a payee in Standard Chartered, just follow this guide!
How To Add Payee In Standard Chartered Using iBanking
Login to Standard Chartered Online Banking
- Enter “Username” & “Password“
- Click “Login“
Click on “Transfers & Payments”
- Go to “Menu” > “Transfers & Payment”
Click on “Add & Manage Payees”
Click on “ADD PAYEE”
Select Payee Type
- Under “Payee Type”
- Choose either PayNow, Local or International.
- “Local” is selected for this guide.
Fill in Payee Details
- Enter Payee Bank, Payee Name and Payee Account Number
- Click “Save”
SC Mobile Key Verification
- Enter the 6-digit PIN for verification
You can also learn how to delete payee in SC with this guide.
Seng Lee is a full-time Stay-at-home Dad/Blogger since 2015. As a househusband, he is prudent with household expenses. He also writes on how to save money on daily use products and earning an income from these expenses. You can find him at Seng-Lee.com