How To Check DBS/POSB Transaction History
Do you ever check your DBS/POSB transaction history? It will be good to view transaction history every once in a while to know your own spending habits.
With e-statement, it is easy to lose track of the money movement.
How To Check POSB Transaction History using iBanking
- Login to POSB internet banking
- Go to “My Accounts” tab, click on “View Transaction History“
- Input your OTP when prompted
- At “Account” -> Select the account you want to see
- At “Date Range | Transaction Period” -> Choose the period you want to check
- Click Go
You will also be able to find the transaction reference number and reference code in the transaction history.
I hope this article helped you learn how to check POSB transaction history online. You may also want to see our guide on how to redeem POSB Everyday Card Daily$.
If this article is useful to you, then please share it with your friends.