- DBS offers S$3 subsidy on hawker meals every Friday.
- Offer for first 100,000 DBS PayLah! app users.
- No minimum spend required to utilize the offer.
- Cashback transferred to PayLah! wallet on same day.
DBS Bank has been offering subsidized hawker meal worth up to S$3 every Friday from 10th Feb 2023 to 19th Jan 2024. This offer is applicable to the first 100,000 DBS PayLah! app users on every Friday (starting from 6.00am).
As it is limited to 1 redemption per user every Friday, you can only use it in 1 transaction.
There’s no minimum spend required and the offer can be used at any participating SGQR-enabled hawker stalls islandwide. The subsidy amount will be credited to your PayLah! account on the same day.
How To Use DBS Paylah At Hawker Stall
Look through this list of participating hawker stalls;
Step 1: Find the SGQR code with PayLah! logo or PayLah! sticker at the hawker store of your choice that is participating in this program.
Step 2: Use PayLah! to pay for your meal – simply scan the SGQR code.
Step 3: You’ll receive a 100% cashback, up to S$3. (If you’re among the first 100,000 users after 6 AM on Fridays, the cashback will be transferred to your PayLah! wallet on the same day).
Locate SGQR Code
Participating SGQR enabled stalls only
Pay using PayLah!
No minimum spend
Up to S$3, same day credit
- The maximum subsidy you can get is up to S$3.
- This offer happens every Friday until 19th Jan 2024.
- The offer starts from 6 AM every Friday.
- If the subsidies are fully redeemed, you’ll see a red banner showing ‘FULLY REDEEMED’ at the top of the PayLah! homepage