How To Use PayNow In Standard Chartered
Not sure how to use PayNow in Standard Chartered?
The use of PayNow bring much convenience in transferring money and receiving money.
You can find out how to use PayNow in Standard Chartered by following this simple step-by-step guide!
How To Use PayNow In Standard Chartered Using iBanking
Login to Standard Chartered Online Banking
- Enter “Username” & “Password“
- Click “Login“
Click on “Transfers & Payments”
- Go to “Menu”
- Click on “Transfer & Payments”
Click on “PayNow”
Enter Payee PayNow Details
- Enter either mobile number or NRIC number
Verification of PayNow name
- Verify that PayNow name is correct
- Click “CONTINUE”
Enter Transfer Amount
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- Click “TRANSFER NOW”
PayNow Transfer Successful
See more articles on PayNow StandChart:
Edit PayNow | Register PayNow | DeRegister PayNow
- Screengrab from Standard Chartered