It is important to make DBS Cashline payment on time. The late payment fee is S$105!
How much is the interest of DBS cashline?
- The minimum interest charge is S$10 per month
- 29.8% p.a. for gross annual income below S$30,000
- 19.8% p.a. for gross annual income above S$30,000
How To Pay DBS Cashline
There are a few ways to make payments to your cashline account. The easiest way is through your DBS/POSB ibanking account and making the payment from there.
However, if you do not have DBS/POSB internet banking, you need to make a trip to the nearest AXS or ATMs available for fast payment.
Pay DBS Cashline bill with the following options:
- digibank (mobile app)
- DBS/POSB ATM
- Video Teller Machine
How To Make DBS Cashline Payment using iBanking
– Login to your DBS/POSB Internet Banking platform.
- Go to “My Accounts” -> Click on “Loans“
- Select “Cashline Account” and click on “Pay Cashline“
- Select “Debiting Account” and confirm the “Amount“
- Select “Immediate“
- Click “Next“
- Click “Submit”
You can request DBS Cashline annual fee waiver through this link.