Did you realize that there is actually a default daily transaction limit on withdrawals for your DBS/POSB account?
The default limit is relatively low to safeguard your account.
It is good to know the default amount so that we can change the limit to a higher or lower amount in times of need.
Default Daily Limit
- ATM Cash withdrawal – $2,000
- NETS – $2,000
- Funds Transfer to another POSB/DBS account – S$5,000
- Funds Transfer to other local bank’s account – S$1,000
You can change the increase or decrease the limit through iBanking if you require it.
- Change ATM/Nets Limit – How To Change DBS/POSB ATM Withdrawal Limit
- Change Funds Transfer Limit – How To Change Transfer Limit In POSB/DBS