How To Change Contact Number In POSB/DBS
Have you recently changed your contact number?
Remember to update your phone number in DBS/POSB especially your mobile number as it is also used for iBanking OTP.
How to change OTP mobile number?
You can do it easily online without visiting the branches.
How To Change Phone Number In POSB/DBS Using iBanking?
1) Login to POSB internet banking
2) Hover to the human icon on the top right –> Update Personal and Contact Details
3) Update your phone (Home/Office/Mobile) numbers
You can also edit your Personal Particulars and Consent & Withdrawal of Marketing Messages from POSB on this page.
Tick the agreement box and click “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
4) Verify the information entered and key in the Secure PIN and click “Submit”
5) Wait 3-5 working days for confirmation SMS
I hope this article helped you learn how to update the contact number in POSB/DBS. You may also want to see our guide on how to update the address in POSB/DBS.
- Screengrab from POSB